Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

JJ's Rub

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've only had my EGG for three weeks but have been trying a lot of different things from the forum.Without a doubt JJ's rub is the best I've tried. We ordered the Char Crust sampler pack with mixed results. Also the JJ's Q sauce is great. My wife won't even try anything else at this point. How long will that keep in the fridge?
Thanks JJ[p]Big Cat

·

Comments

• JJJJ Posts: 951
    Big Cat,
    I found some of the dipping sauce in our other fridge that had been there about 4 mos., and it was still good.

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,328
    Big Cat,
    JJ's rub is top notch. I was out for a couple of months, and made a new batch a couple weeks ago. I forgot how great it really is. [p]Try it on thin sliced potatoes. Coat with olive oil, sprinkle well with JJ's rub, and grill em up. Great stuff....and simple.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·