Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Taeger grills at Costco

Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,947
edited November -1 in Off Topic
My wife and I were at Costco yesterday, and a gaggle of Taeger salesmen were there hawking and demoing their grills.

One started in on me, and when he took his first breath, I told him I owned a Big Green Egg. He just smiled and walked away. I think they know. :laugh:

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Gateway to the Hill Country

Comments

• KokemanKokeman Posts: 815
    The guy that turned me on to the egg bought a traeger last summer. He paid 1400 for it. I did not understand at all. He likes it. He has not used it this winter though because he can not get the temps above 350 while it is cold out. They don't seem very well made to me for the price.