Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Things that make you go "Heee"

CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just finished my final exam last night so it's no school for me until the end of August (no compelling courses offered this summer). This makes me want to say, "hooray" but I would rather be saying, "Heeee!!!" One way to facilitate this change, I've found, is through food from the BGE. The only meat I have at my apartment currently are some frozen wings and some frozen chopped meat.[p]Any suggestions for a tasty menu item that will make me say, "heee?" I want something that I don't usually cook. This eliminates burgers, dogs, steaks, ribs, pork chops, wings, chicken breasts, and sausages. I'm actually thinking of making squid!!![p]Cornfed

Comments