Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

table plans for the BGE

JulioJulio Posts: 20
edited 10:25PM in EggHead Forum
hey i was wondering where i could find the plans for building a table for my eggs. I have a large and a medium and want them both in the table. the medium has the old style hinge and the large has the locking hinge. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks , julio

Comments

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    julio,
    If you visit my Ceramic FAQ, you'll find some links to online table plans. Also, if you visit Whiz's Funhouse, you'll find the Table Gallery with photos of about 16 different tables. Have fun![p]TNW

[ul][li]The Naked Whiz's Web Site[/ul]
    The Naked Whiz
  • julio,[p]also check this one out.
    http://www.biggreenegg.com/table-plan.htm

• Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    julio, I will suggest that you do a little bit of designing on your table. If I were to build another table I would do it so that an egg-transporter could slip right into the table. That way I could pull the transporter out and stick the egg in the back of my truck or wagon for mving around. With the egg-transporter back in the table both eggs could be at the same height. If you swap out (and get another large for instance) it could easily be adapted to accept either two larges or a large and a medium. Just a thought.

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Q%20setup.jpg
    <p />Wise One,
    I like the way JJ's table was built to remove the eggs.
    Larry

• JulioJulio Posts: 20
    YB, thanks to you and everyone else for the responses. Now i just need to find the time to do some building. Thanks again ya'll[p][p]