Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SMOKE & SPICE authors to cook on the BGE!!

Options
Big Murth
Big Murth Posts: 350
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Tomorrow, Saturday....Bill and Cheryl Jamison, author of what many of us consider to be the BBQ Bible, "Smoke and Spice"....will demonstrate BBQ recipes on the Big Green Egg, at Woodfield's, on Menaul Blvd., here in Albuquerque. If you're in the area(!), stop by from 11 until 1pm....and I think they're signing their most recent cookbook (early Father's Day gift to myself).
Although they reside in Santa Fe, who knows, they may be on a promo tour---and coming to a BGE dealer near you!
Big Murth in Nuevo Mexico

Comments

• Big Murth
    Big Murth Posts: 350
    Options
    Big Murth,
    Went to my local BGE dealer today, and met Bill and Cheryl Jamison, authors of Smoke 'n Spice, Sublime Smoke, and their latest book on great chicken recipes. They were cooking some great chicken on the Egg, and were as nice as they have been informative with their books that I've enjoyed.
    Although they are constantly offered grills and smokers to try out from manufacturers, they really love their Egg(s)!
    We've accepted a lunch invitation next Sunday, so that probably means no Egging on Father's Day.....what's everybody going to cook that I'm not??
    Big Murth