Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

This is what E2K was all About

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited 10:52AM in EggHead Forum
meandcornsausage.jpg
<p />I just had to post this pic, even though E2K seems like it was yrs ago.
E2K was about sharing what we know, and what we have learned...about making new friends. It was also about spending time with those we are already friends with.
Here is a pic of Cornfed and I about to take off the sausages we prepared at E2K. Thanx all...yet again...for such a great weekend!
ST

·

Comments

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Smokin' Todd,[p]Thanks for the picture. I missed the cook, but thank you for providing the tastes. The sausages were very good.[p]Spin

·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Smokin' Todd,[p]You guys better be back next year and be sure to get full carbonation next year in the E2k1 beer. That stuff was good![p]Tim
    ·
  • Nu-GuyNu-Guy Posts: 136
    Hey Smokin'
    Do you guys have a special secret for egg'n those great look'n snauges? They look great!
    NG

·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Nu-Guy,
    No secret at all. We used sweet italian sausage seasoned with kosher salt, black pepper, onion pwder, and garlic pwder....smoked them over pecan wood for 60 minutes at 220 dome temp. Give it a try when u can and let us know the results.
    ST

·
  • MACMAC Posts: 442
    Smokin' Todd,
    Now THATS the kind of pictures we like to see. Qin' on the EGG, drinking a BUD! GRR...ATE! shot. you guys couldn't look happier.

·
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Nu-Guy,[p]The secret ingredient is love.[p]Cornfed
    ·