Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Another On Nature Boy

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,101
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
kickingnb.jpg
<p />Nature Boy was Eggin' the entire time at E2K; preparing much for all who attending. I tried to get a few words in with him...but was always busy making sure his contribution was perfect for the event. Here is me going to the extreme; kicking him in attempt to stop Eggin' for a minute to socialize.
ST

·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,329
    Smokin' Todd,
    hee! I DID get a chance to socialize, but next time I am going with just one dish to cook. I thought with all of the prep work being done, it would be a piece of cake to do several dishes.[p]Still fun though. I got to talk to nearly everyone!
    Atlanta here I come.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Nu-GuyNu-Guy Posts: 136
    Smokin' Todd,
    I'm tell'n ya, he is like Dale Earhardt. Did you ever get to see what he looks like behind those kool shades?[p]NG

·