Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Another On Nature Boy

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited 5:53PM in EggHead Forum
kickingnb.jpg
<p />Nature Boy was Eggin' the entire time at E2K; preparing much for all who attending. I tried to get a few words in with him...but was always busy making sure his contribution was perfect for the event. Here is me going to the extreme; kicking him in attempt to stop Eggin' for a minute to socialize.
ST

·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    Smokin' Todd,
    hee! I DID get a chance to socialize, but next time I am going with just one dish to cook. I thought with all of the prep work being done, it would be a piece of cake to do several dishes.[p]Still fun though. I got to talk to nearly everyone!
    Atlanta here I come.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Nu-GuyNu-Guy Posts: 136
    Smokin' Todd,
    I'm tell'n ya, he is like Dale Earhardt. Did you ever get to see what he looks like behind those kool shades?[p]NG

·