Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

when's eggtoberfest?

Options
norflor_eggman
norflor_eggman Posts: 95
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After having such a great time at the sunshine eggfest,
I can't wait to go the hq of the egg at the eggtoberfest. I noticed there is no date listed on the main bge site. Has it been announced?
My dear parents have a cabin in dahlonega and I think I can turn it into another nice mini-vacation.
thanks to all who participated in this past weekends festivities, well done.

Comments

• Susan Egglaine
    Susan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
    Options
    third weekend in October but where is the real question? :unsure:
  • C.Copperpot
    Options
    I'm almost certain the third weekend in October is also the gold rush festival in Dahlonega. I try to steer clear of it, but I live in Dahlonega and like to leave the festivals for the tourists. ;) It's worth going to once though. Could be a little added incentive to making the trip.
  • norflor_eggman
    Options
    nice!!!!!!
    in my world, that means I only have to miss Gators vs. Miss St. Bulldogs.
    don't need the gold rush event though, maybe I'll see you at the bear on the square!
  • C.Copperpot
    Options
    Bear on the square is a ton of fun. I play guitar, mandolin, and a little banjo. If you see a guy with his arms full of instruments that smells like hickory smoke it could be me! My folks are coming up for it and asked if I would smoke some ribs for them so I'll probably just be pickin' on my back deck. Oh well.