Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

FL Sunshine Fest Sat. & Sun. (heavy pics)

reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
edited 2:02AM in EggHead Forum
A view from my balconey early Sat. morning. The crew was setting up.

101.jpg

Little Steven birght eyed early Sat. morning with GB Packers Fan

103.jpg

Little Steven, reelgem, Towanda (Del's mom) and Joan Hall (Eggret's wife)

105.jpg

Front row left to right- Judy (hungry man's wife), Jeanie (Big'uns wife), Rory, Big'un.
Back row left to right - Hungry man, Eggin Dawg, GB Packers Fan, Del's mom, reelgem

109.jpg

eenie meenie looking cute in her polka dot apron and hat

110.jpg

My nephew David, he's the one that introduced me to the Big Green Egg, Josie (my niece), and Brianna (Little Steven's daughter).

111.jpg

View from my room

112.jpg

Iron Egg Chefs ...setting up

113.jpg

114.jpg

Big'un getting his hair done by his wife Jeanie mins. before the Iron Egg Competition

115.jpg

Big'un giving his spiel to the Iron Egg Chef judges

120.jpg

123.jpg

And the winner of the Iron Egg Chef competition was Team Canivore (FL Poolman, Big'un and Little Steven)

126.jpg

Little Steven and my niece, Laura

127.jpg

Little Steven, Laura, GB Packers Fan & reelgem

128.jpg

Sparky

129.jpg

Norma (Little Steven's wife) entering my family at dinner

131.jpg

Little Chef and lowercase bill making a late night snack Sat. night...or should I say Sunday morning. :)

134.jpg

Little Chef taught us how to listen to the sound of meat when it's cooking to determine when it's done. :)

135.jpg

Rebecca getting a taste of the tri-tip

137.jpg

140.jpg

141.jpg

Bill had a ring that was a bottle opener....pretty cool

142.jpg

143.jpg

Sunday morning ....Little Steven, FlaPoolman, Scott, & EgginDawg

144.jpg

145.jpg

On our way to the airport Sunday, we tried a restaurant called "Grills" that Fla Poolman told us to try. It was great and a nice way to end a wonderful weekend.

150.jpg

My little buddy Rory fell asleep at the table after lunch. All the fun and the sun took a toll on him. He's too cute!!

149.jpg

Comments

• Love all the pictures you guys have been putting up, looks like a great time.

Doug
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    It was Doug, and just think only 32 more days till OKC....woo hoo!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you and Randi. :)
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,112
    Anne,

Having trouble with internet on the boat. Had an incredible time with you guys on the weekend. You have an absolutely wonderful family and I have a new Mom. Love you both!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Your so good at posting the pics can I just send you mine? :woohoo:
    Wendy said thank you for the birthday card.
    Del's mom would love to adopt you.:) What a great time. Del's hurting today, he's been down in bed with a fever and chills. I think it's withdrawls. :woohoo:
    We love your family too. Norma and I are like peas and carrots. It was great finally getting to meet Brianna, she's adorable. And we all love Paula. Have a nice relaxing time on your cruise. Love ya!!
    Posting pics is my least favorite thing on the forum. It's always a pain in the butt. It takes me forever and today when I was in the middle of it the forum went down. Grrrrrrrrrr!!! I love you but I won't post your pics. :) I wish Wendy would've been able to be there. Hopefully we'll get back there for a little getaway and see her then.
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Anne, Thanks for the pics, they are great!! Glad you all had a wonderful time!! Did wokonmedium attend? I just did not see mention of her (Staci) or any pics.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    Staci was there and I still can't figure out how she got talked into cooking Stevens satay :laugh:
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Great pics Ann, Isn't it great to have the family around to share the love.??? Now you know how we felt in Tempe....Looking forward to OKC
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Cool, thanks Pat. She's had that satay so I can see why it was easy for her!! :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Thanks for sharing Anne!!! :)
  • Finally!!!

Doug
  • Looking forward to seeing you there!

Doug
  • Thanks Anne for the great pic's with everyones name, you and Del get around to most of the fest you guys probably know most of the people on the fourm

Ross
    We missed you Anna. Wish you could've been there.
    Ross, Del and I have gotten to meet alot of the forum members which has been really nice. You would love the FL fest, it was unbelievable. Hope you can make it next year.
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    So how does the iron chef comp work? I've never seen one.
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Thanks for sharing Anne, wonderful pix.
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    she did indeed attend and i am glad i got to meet her... below pictured , she is attending to little stevens satay .... she did state [and i quote] i am going to change my handle to "steven's ****" :laugh:
  • EggscriberEggscriber Posts: 276
    My Gosh!
    How many Little Stevens were there in Florida?
    That guy is everywhere!!
    Thanks for posting the pics!!
    He gets around and will be back in a couple days :ohmy: