Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

3/17 delivery

JasonATIJasonATI Posts: 62
edited 11:03AM in EggHead Forum
After many hours of debating BGE or Grilldome I decided on the Egg and of course the dealer was out, so I paid for one and when they come in on wednesday I will be set. Cannot wait. :laugh:

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Congrats on your wise decision! :woohoo:
  • SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
    Good choice! Have fun with your new toy!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    I predict NO REGRETS! ;)
  • Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Jason,
    You will never look back.
    Welcome to the Cult.
    Rich
    Out of the traffic in Morro Bay, CA
    Between now and then,practice takin food photos and posting them.That way you can come out swinging! ;) Welcome to "The CULT" :laugh:
  • I just received my BGE. I wanted one for two reasons, the brand and this forum. You will be very happy...
    Cook us somethin and show it! B) Congrats!
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    It'll rock your world!! Welcome!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 10,553
    Welcome to the addiction, Jason! Somehow, I don't think you will be disappointed!

And be sure to use the forum. You will have questions - all of us do. You will have them in the middle of the cook, as in, "OMG, what do I do now?!" Ask here. Someone will have an answer... in time to fix what you think you broke. It's really quite amazing! :)

I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick, not wounded... dead.

Woody Allen

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    You made the right choice and I hope that you will continue to hang out on the forum.

ATI?
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • Congrats and welcome to the cult...err forum. We love pictures of your cooks.
  • JasonATIJasonATI Posts: 62
    Thanks everyone, just reaffirms my decision.
    One thing and I hope its not against forum policy but on the other brand that advertises thicker ceramics, that extra thickness is only on the area of the bands so to me its pretty much a non point.

Thanks again.
    Jason
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,016
    Saint Patty's day and the wearing of the green, Couldn't be a better fit. Congrats and welcome to the madness. :woohoo: