Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ribs

cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 912
edited 9:31PM in EggHead Forum
ok, I noticed today that my latest post made me a "senior egger", I guess that means I have to prove I have an egg. I had some people over from work for lunch last week for ribs and Jamaican rice and peas. I fired the egg up at 5am, put the woo3 in with a pizza stone, put the ribs on at 6am @ 250ish with some cherry, foiled around 9am. I foiled them with honey and apple juice for another hour or so. I used the juices from the foiling and mixed it with a little bullseye, cayenne, white pepper, and hot sauce to make the sauce to baste them with for the last hour. I made some wings on my performer too, but they were gone before I could take the phone out to snap a pic. Anyway, they were good, and I have posted my first pic (two of the first three racks were gone, this final rack was finishing while we devoured the first):

Ribsonegg.jpg

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3

·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Senior jabinns, Good job on your ribs. Your company must have been very happy and full. Thanks for the pic. Tim
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Those look mighty fine.I've only cooked for my wife and myself so far.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
  • EggTurnerEggTurner Posts: 108
    The first time I saw that I was a "Senior Egger" I said, "How do they know my age!!"
    The ribs look terrific.
    ·