Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ribs

cookingdude555
cookingdude555 Posts: 3,188
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ok, I noticed today that my latest post made me a "senior egger", I guess that means I have to prove I have an egg. I had some people over from work for lunch last week for ribs and Jamaican rice and peas. I fired the egg up at 5am, put the woo3 in with a pizza stone, put the ribs on at 6am @ 250ish with some cherry, foiled around 9am. I foiled them with honey and apple juice for another hour or so. I used the juices from the foiling and mixed it with a little bullseye, cayenne, white pepper, and hot sauce to make the sauce to baste them with for the last hour. I made some wings on my performer too, but they were gone before I could take the phone out to snap a pic. Anyway, they were good, and I have posted my first pic (two of the first three racks were gone, this final rack was finishing while we devoured the first):

Ribsonegg.jpg

Comments