Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Register your Egg

Options
Isolated01
Isolated01 Posts: 157
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just found a card in the back of the egg cookbook to register within 10 days of purchase. Day 9 for the Mini I guess i`m good BUT I have a 2 year old Large egg and never saw the registration card. If something happens will they still cover it?

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Do you have the receipt??? If so you should be good. You could call and ask.

Inquiries
    Questions: Customer-Support@BigGreenEgg.com
    Image, logo or ad slick requests: regina@BigGreenEgg.com
    Retail Inquiries: Retail@BigGreenEgg.com

Big Green Egg Retail Showroom/Retail Orders
    3417 Lawrenceville Hwy
    Tucker, GA 30084-5802
    Telephone: (770) 934-5300
    Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30am-5:30pm ET

Guess their not open on Sun. :(

Good Luck,
    Bordello
  • Isolated01
    Isolated01 Posts: 157
    Options
    I think I can find the receipt. I will give them a call in the morning. Thanks for the info.
  • PhilOsh
    PhilOsh Posts: 84
    Options
    They're real good at the headquarters. I didn't register mine for almost a year when I found the registration card. I had just fried my gasket and was calling them for a replacement and told them I never registered. They said to send the card in and they would replace the gasket. I had the gasket in three days even though they couldn't have had my registration card yet.
    Phil