Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mini Rocks!

ColoradoCookColoradoCook Posts: 150
edited 11:26AM in EggHead Forum
My family and I went on the camping trip from hell this past weekend on a reservoir in the SE plains of Colorado. Though the weekend was a bust (50 mph winds, tent collasping, truck getting stuck, rain, etc.) my new mini worked like a champ. [p]Late Saturday afternoon no one in our group could start their portable gasers so I came to the rescue with my mini. With a little Green Heat the Egg started right up and shot up to 650 degrees in 15 minutes. I think I cooked 18 T-bones in one hour with the wind blowing at 30 to 40 mph. The steaks were a hit, I saved the day and sold three Eggs that day. [p]CC