Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

BRISKET & CHUCK ROAST

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Man was that a good idear I had...put two 5.5 lb chuck roast underneath my 10+ lb brisket...StumpBaby kept mentioning pulled beef and I really thought I didn't like the Butt over the Brisket thing , so I tried this and it was soooo good...I put a half platter of pulled beef and a half platter of sliced brisket and everyone said they couldn't decide which was best and that no one would ever guess a chuck roast could possibly be that good...I ran some slices of garlic down in knife holes on the roast before oiling and dusting with DizzyPig steak dust (what the hell is the name of that-sorry Dizzy). I am getting purdy good with my newly repaired lg BGE at keeping a fire steady and even guessed it would finish in 12 hrs and it did.