Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Why can\'t I login running Firefox?

Options
Gator Bait
Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
edited November -1 in Off Topic

Does any one have any ideas why I can't log in running Firefox? I have no problems with IE. If I am in Firefox I can't get in.

I am trying a new to me image host,

http://imageshack.us/

So far it looks OK. I had to go to their "classic view" to find pure IMG code but that is no big deal. Still have to change IMG to img in order to preview in the editor here. As far as I can tell it is free, unlimited image hosting. One restriction may be the size of the file you can up load. I resize all my images before I up load them so I don't think it is a problem. Their premium service is $8 a month. :ohmy:

dsc0235640.jpg

OK, just found one issue with Imageshack, you can only upload one image at a time unless you want to buy their credits or pay for their premium service. Bummer.

Thanks in advance,

Gator

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Don't know about the Firefox thing. I have a Mac and normally use Safari, but just tried FF and was able to log in with no problem. At the moment, I am logged in on the Mac with both and on the iPhone with Safari. My PC died some months ago, RIP.

As for photo sites, have you tried Flickr?

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Hi Carolina Q

This login thing has me stumped.

Flickr is on my short list of hosting sites to try, I will check it out next. I need to find a good site so I don't end up with photos all over the universe. Thanks,

Gator

• fieroguy
    fieroguy Posts: 777
    Options
    Gator - I'm running FF and have no problems.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

FF is working fine on this end, check your security settings or IP blocking within FF.

Not sure why the big exit from photobucket. Just keep the software up to date and a good virus protection program running.

GG
  • ranger ray
    ranger ray Posts: 812
    Options
    can anyone tell me how to delete firefox?.... i had to install it for an online course i took.... now i can't figure out how to get it off my MAC.... thanks! ray
  • Sundazes
    Sundazes Posts: 307
    Options
    ranger ray wrote:
    can anyone tell me how to delete firefox?.... i had to install it for an online course i took.... now i can't figure out how to get it off my MAC.... thanks! ray

Drag the icon to the trash.
  • ranger ray
    Options
    i tried dragging it to the trash icon.... it bounces right back to it's location on the toolbar.... any other ideas? thanks!
  • ranger ray
    Options
    i tried dragging it to the trash bin... to no avail..