Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

boneless babybacks, part 2

newsensenewsense Posts: 32
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Upon further reveiew, Rumrunner, I decided the meat looked more like a loin cut that ribs or picnic, so I decided to put them on the grill direct for the last hour at 250-275, while I was finishing the real babybacks. [p]They turned out very tasty, but they were a little dry -- even though I basted them with cider vinegar and, later, coated them with barbecue sauce.[p]Meanwhile, the real babybacks were the star of the show. When I was putting them on a serving plate, I accidentally dropped one onto the plate and a rib bone popped out and landed on the deck... talk about fall-off-the-bone perfect. And the taste was mouth-watering.[p]I used the 3-1-1 method, then I sealed all the meat in foil and kept it in the closed-up grill to keep it warm until everyone