Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

boneless babybacks, part 2

newsensenewsense Posts: 32
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Upon further reveiew, Rumrunner, I decided the meat looked more like a loin cut that ribs or picnic, so I decided to put them on the grill direct for the last hour at 250-275, while I was finishing the real babybacks. [p]They turned out very tasty, but they were a little dry -- even though I basted them with cider vinegar and, later, coated them with barbecue sauce.[p]Meanwhile, the real babybacks were the star of the show. When I was putting them on a serving plate, I accidentally dropped one onto the plate and a rib bone popped out and landed on the deck... talk about fall-off-the-bone perfect. And the taste was mouth-watering.[p]I used the 3-1-1 method, then I sealed all the meat in foil and kept it in the closed-up grill to keep it warm until everyone