Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest2001 - April 28, 2001

Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just got an Email from our hosts at Eggfest2000 and he wants to setup for April 28, 2001 for Eggfest2001. They got some ideas to improve the event from several forum members and they will be sure to make the changes so next years event will be even better. No excuses that you didn't have enough notice.[p]Tim
·

Comments

• Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Tim M,
    Im there dude.....
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    ST

·
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Tim M,[p]Where do we reggister?[p]Cornfed
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,330
    Tim M,
    Consider me registered.
    Yeeeeee Ha!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Tim M,
    Sign me up too! I'm cooking at this one![p]

·
  • BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    James already told us he wants us to play at the next one, so sign up One Thin Dime again! :)
    ·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    BluesnBBQ,[p]Will do - you be sure and get some bigger speakers for next year - it was hard to hear you guys all the way across the little parking lot. hehehehe [p]You guys are really very good, and you eat pretty good too. [p]Tim
    ·
  • bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
    Tim M,
    Thought you would have the registration page set up already! We'll be there.
    Anybody know the dates for Eggtoberfest 2K?

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,330
    Tim M,
    Maybe we can get Dale to book Gretl and the Family Band also. That'll give One Thin Dime more time to run around, eat, and become Several Fat Dimes!! That fiddle music AND the blues sure went well with Qing.
    NB[p]

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·