Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

week three

fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,128
edited 6:28AM in Weight Loss Forum
seem to be averaging 2 pounds a week, 194 this week
·

Comments

• crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    struggling here and heading on vacation for 4 nights in Aruba with no kids....have dinner reservations for all 4 nights....hoping to eat light during the day and work out at the hotel gym.
    ·
  • 241.6 yesterday - down 5 lbs for the week.

Getting sick of eating only veggies and fruit. If my Eggs had feet, they would have walked out already in a "no meat" protest! :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • What, no grilled fruit? Don't let your eggs get lonely...try grilled pineapple rings, or bake peeled apples, wrapped in foil & seasoned with a little cinnamon & a tiny sprinkle of brown sugar. Big hunks of mango are tasty when grilled & sprinkled with powdered chile & lime. I also like egg-roasted cauliflower: break it into florets and toss with a spritz of olive oil & lots of minced garlic. Spread it in a baking pan & roast until caramelized & tender (you can cover it in the beginning to speed cooking time if you'd like). Or when the sugar cravings strike, fend them off with an egg-roasted sweet potato.
    ·
  • Thanks, Celeste.

Those are good suggestions, some I've done and some I will definitely do.
    I guess I was really lamenting over the no egged meat issue ! ;)

But this morning I weighed and had dropped another 4 pounds ! :woohoo:

Today, though, I "have' to cheat a little for I'm doing a practice run on cooking competition spare ribs. I've got my first comp in a month and really need to work on perfecting a couple of cooks. My butts are "to die for" - Boston butts, that is :ohmy: Chicken and spares need fine tuning. So I will do a couple of sample bites, but will really try not to eat too much as I don't want to screw up the weigh loss.
    ·