Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Birthday Dinner... Pizza Time!

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 4:00PM in EggHead Forum
05_07_0018_40_01.jpg
<p />It was a nice evening... the pizza was great!
[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

Comments

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    Gfw,[p]Expect no email on this one. Just saliva. Beautiful. Happy birthday.[p]Spin

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Spin, thanks! Your guidance has been appreciated. Best wishes for a great evening!

• King-O-CoalsKing-O-Coals Posts: 510
    Gfw, yes it wuz!

• bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
    Spin,
    How come nobody is using the kidney-shaped pizza design? I really thought it would catch on! Beautiful pie, as you said.
    bd

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    bdavidson,[p]Have patience. If the kidney shape catches on too fast it will be just a fad and will die out. A slow building ground swell of acceptance will put you in the history books :).[p]Spin

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    bdavidson, would you believe that I tried to make a kidney shaped pizza and it just kept creeping back to round. You must have a 'special gift'. Have a nice evening!

• King-O-CoalsKing-O-Coals Posts: 510
    bdavidson, my pizzas are like clouds. They have so many different shapes,, people point and say things like, "look,, Richard Nixon with big lips"...