Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

looking like chicken soup day

Options
tjv
tjv Posts: 3,830
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
snow.jpg

only question on the soup, should I smoke the chicken or not?

woke up to the snow, no school, no work, and best of all no shovel to move this stuff. come on sun!.

t
www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Tom that's the best part of Texas, no one has snow shovels :laugh:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• FF/Medic Egghead
    Options
    Definately smoke it
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Reminds me of a friend who moved from upstate New York to Florida. I asked how he picked the town to settle in. He said he just drove south and would stop in local hardware stores and ask if they had any snow shovels. He said "If they said 'yes' or if they said 'no' I kept driving on. I stopped the first time someone said 'What's a snow shovel?'"
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    :blink: we are "just" supposed to get some rain, but the warnings say some sleet may be possible :sick:

made some "chicken" soup with leftover smoked Christmas turkey instead of the chicken earlier this week...added a few of the very very mild "Hatch Medium" chilies...nice for breakfast :silly:

keep warm, Tom
    BTW, enjoying the AR!! haven't got to the woo on the medium yet :blush: