Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dr. Chicken on vacation?

Options
Nu-Guy
Nu-Guy Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone heard from Dr. Chicken? I haven't seen any of his posts lately.

Comments

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    Nu-Guy,
    No, I haven't been on vacation! I wish I wuz, but I ain't! I had to cook for my niece's graduation yesterday. Get this....I had 4, (that's right, 4) Eggs going a once! Now if that ain't dedication,(or stupidity!) I don't know what is! I think I got two more people wanting to buy Eggs now!
    I cooked, ham, ribs, turkey and baked beans, pasta salad and some other stuff. It shore were goooood! I'm exausted too! This 'old fart' cain't take it like he use to! We wuz suppose to cook prime rib today for some friends, but we just put it on hold! I may be like Ponce de Leon, looking for the fountain of youth! Anybody got any suggestions???[p]Dr. Chicken (still tickin', but jist a little slower!)

• Nu-Guy
    Nu-Guy Posts: 136
    Options
    Dr. Chicken,
    Understand what you're sayn'. Last weekend we picked up our new pooch. He's eight months old and if you don't think that will make a young man out of ya...Whew! Only thing that might be more tiring would be....well, we won't go into that! Glad to hear everything is ok. Sounds like you out did yourself. Congrats.

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    Nu-Guy,
    Thanks! I appreciate it! From youse people here on the forum it means a lot! [p]Tired, but still,,,,
    Dr. Chicken

• King-O-Coals
    King-O-Coals Posts: 510
    Options
    Dr. Chicken, I'll bet you looked like Ricky Ricardo on the tom-toms. You T-totalers can pull that off, but the rest of us would fall on our faces, or something........