Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Egg - New Table

JPSIIIJPSIII Posts: 6
edited 7:57AM in EggHead Forum
I just finished building my own personal "nest"... I've had my lg. for one week and been sucessful with pizza, burgers & brats. But tonight will be the real test... Beer butt chicken. Anyone have the BGE technique, cooking times, etc... Thanks,

Comments

• ChrisChris Posts: 148
    DSC00267s.JPG
    <p />JPSIII,[p]I still think you are KKKKKrazy for spending that much, but it looks cool.[p]Your Brother
  • JPSIIIJPSIII Posts: 6
    Chris ,
    You will understand after you feast off of it... Thanks for trying to post the picture, I couldn't figure out how to get it to post either...

• GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    JPSIII,[p]Email me the pic and I'll be glad to post it for you.[p]Cheers,[p]GrillMeister
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    JPSIII,
    I'm pretty sure that Geocities free accounts don't allow remote linking, i.e., linking to your photo from this webpage rather than from your own webpage. You need to find a photo service that allows remote linking or pay for your website on geocities so that it is allowed.[p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • PakakPakak Posts: 523
    I'm pretty sure TNW is right =- Geocities won't let you direct-link to photo's posted on one of their free websites.[p]You can always do it this way:
    I'm pretty sure TNW is right =- Geocities won't let you direct-link to photo's posted on one of their free websites.[p]You can always do it this way:[p]www.geocities.com/es7383/DSC00267s.JPG (cut and paste)[p]shoot, the link didn't appear!
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Pakak,
    Yes, you are right, you can always just post the URL of the photo and tell folks to cut and paste the URL into the browser address window. Good suggestion![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • JPSIIIJPSIII Posts: 6
    The Naked Whiz,[p]Thanks for the info. What I need to do is get my own page updated, which is from charter.net maybe they will allow remote linking...
    Uhhh - looks like everyone should be able to see the pic one way or another, eh?