Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yum, Yum

Options
Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Salmon.jpg
<p />This is last nights dinner.....Dizzy Pig Ragin' River Maple-Butter Salmon on spinich bed, with YB's famous Sweet Vidalia Onion Pie. Man, both of these are real keepers. [p]Mike

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Lawn Ranger, man, that looks fantastic. Do you have any left-overs? If so, I could send you my UPS address and.........[p]Van
  • Lawn Ranger
    Options
    Hugh Jass,[p]Yep,...a few. That salmon is good enough to eat for breakfast. It's especially good cold on crackers. [p]Happy Mother's Day!

• Louisiana Redneck
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,
    Some of your pictures are better quality than you get in the receipe books. Good job. Keep them coming. Sometime give us a few shots of your new workshop.[p]Wish I was at the Fest,
    Louisiana Redneck

• Lawn Ranger
    Options
    Louisiana Redneck,
    I'll try to clean it up a bit this afternoon and take some pics.[p]Off to Mother's Day lunch.

• Unknown
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,need recipe for pie!

• Mustang Sally
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,
    That looks delicious! We had salmon last night but I had to cook it on the Weber gas grill because my egg is out of commission while my husband is building me a wonderful "egg table"! (Had to take the top off so I could help carry it to the garage to check the "fit") plus my felt gasket is fried. I topped our salmon off with pineapple jam the final couple of minutes. This makes a wonderful glaze. Also experimented with asparagus spears (fat type) and wedged vidalias-put them in a foil pack with some olive oil and seasonings and grill them for 10-15 min. Result was tender steamed spears with slight onion flavor. I will post pictures of the egg table when it is done!
    Sally

• Lawn Ranger
    Options
    barbqr,
    It's in the BigGreenEgg Recipes section on the Forum page.[p]It's YB's Sweet Vidalia Onion Pie. It's great!