Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lemongrass Stirfry Goodnes!!

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sweet potato noodles, kaffir, cilantro, sweet peas, bean sprouts, carrots, and shrimp. Topped with avacado. The sauce is garlic chili sauce, blurp of sweet thai chili sauce, garlic, seaseme oil and some kaffir lime leaves.
Into the hot wok

2610008.jpg
Shrimp getting some color

2610009.jpg

2610011.jpg

Plated

2610012.jpg

I'm looking for something sweet for desert.
Supposed to snow tonight. B)
Happy cooking all!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Boss Hogg
    Boss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Molly, I told you last week, I got a wok for Christmas.....and I STILL haven't used it. You stuff looks delicious! We got about 15" of snow last night. It took almost the whole day to dig out. Just had 2 beers and a cigar just to recover! :whistle: I have a sweet tooth now too....beer weakens my resolve :P
    Brian
  • cookn biker
    Sorry for your dumpage of white fluffy moisture. B) I'm thinking some Lemoncello for dessert. Get on that wok Brian. It is so fun on the eggs and quick too. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Boss Hogg
    Boss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Oh yeah...I love that Lemoncello!!! Go for it! I'm thinking a Reeces Pieces sunday at Friendly Ice Cream! About 10,000 calories. :evil:
    BC
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Way to go Molly!

I had to look up "kaffir" :lol: So if I smell funny in Denver this August, you'll know why: :woohoo: :ermm:

"Thai people believed the juice is excellent hair rinse to prevent hair from falling out."

Might be a tad late tho :sick::angry: :ohmy:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • cookn biker
    I've seen your lack o hair...WAY to late!! :laugh: :laugh:
    Thanks!! You should go to the Mini Ice Fest in Minnesoooota. You could try that Polidori sausage earlier than August. :);)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    That looks so good Molly Felicidades!!!!!
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Trust me, I've thought 'bout it, but just not in the cards
    :(
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Outstanding! Looks beautiful and so tasty...
  • Looks great! Where did you pick up your wok?

Matt
    Denver
  • cookn biker
    The wok shop. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Thanks! It was. :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Thanks Beli! Very tasty. That kaffir really lightens up the sauce.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    That looks AWESOME.I wish I knew how to cook Asian food! :(
  • Molly,

Very nice. Looks a lot like Pad Thai.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Molly, I like the combination of ingredients. It looks absolutely delicious! :)

I will have to try the sweet potato noodles. Where you really able to discern a sweet potato flavor?

Thanks for the nice pics.
  • cookn biker
    At work we offered rice or the sweet potato noodles. they tasted the same. Different texture and thickness. The s.p. held more sauce/flavor.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"