Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks for your suggestions

randomegger
randomegger Posts: 194
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I weighed all of your ideas carefully and decided to try pure deception under the theory that since it's never worked before, I should be do.[p]With that in mind, I dressed up my small egg in an attempt to pass it off as that chubby green kid from up the street. I spilled gas on myself to remove the smell from the egg store and carefully hid all the accessories. Assuming a nonchalant attitude, I strode into the house with my best poker face.[p]"Why do have a Green Egg hat on?" she asked.[p]Woman is far too clever for me...[p]Actually, we spent a good bit of time discussing how to break it in. I picked a good one.[p]

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    randomegger, that's ok. It won't be long before she saying things like "I promised my friends at the ______ that you would prepare some pulled pork for our next get together." It's amazing how the food will change any attitude quickly.