Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Looking to get an egg(s) - very confused

WagerWager Posts: 5
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
hello everyone. I'm looking at getting one or more eggs but just can't make up my mind on which way to go. I've been pouring over the site for the last few days looking at all of the threads on comparing an XL to a large egg and I still can't make up my mind. I fequently have large cooks that would utilize the capacity of the XL but I've also read about the flexibility of having a large and small egg. I currently have an 18 inch WSM (going to my dad when i get the egg(s)) and really wish that i had more space on that for some of the larger cooks that i do. One thing that has me confused is that people say that you can get a large and small for the price of an xl but i can't find any price lists out on the web. What is the price for the XL, Large, and Small without the nests? i really like the thought of the flexibility of the large and small but since i do such large cooks i really want the capacity of the xl. help :huh:

Comments