Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggfest Pictures

Mike OelrichMike Oelrich Posts: 544
edited 4:04AM in EggHead Forum
Pictures from Eggfest![p]MikeO
[ul][li]Eggfest Pictures[/ul]

Comments

• CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    MikeO,[p]Nice pics! I see you've officially captured me as an "eater of the squid." I'd been trying to skulk in the underground with many others with jibes of "I'll go fishing with that bait," but now I'm forever identified as one who immensely enjoyed NB's culinary fishy delight![p]Cornfed
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,353
    MikeO,
    Wow Mike. Great photos. Amazing how a different camera, and different photogreher give you a whole different perspective.
    Thanks

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • TeslamaniaTeslamania Posts: 144
    MikeO,[p]Thanks. Nice pictures! Did you use a digital camera or conventional and a scanner?

• Mike OelrichMike Oelrich Posts: 544
    Teslamania,[p] Used my digital camera. The pictures on the Photopoint site are downsampled to 640x480 from the original 1600x1200.[p]MikeO
  • MikeO,[p]Thanks for posting those, great pics. Brings back memories of that awesome pulled pork you made for E2K. NB and I were the first to get sandwiches from that bad-boy, and then wash it down with some brew. Now that's breakfast![p]Regards,
    Jobu