Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mini is great!

TJinBhamTJinBham Posts: 24
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As most of ya know, I don't post much, but have been around since day 2 if not 1 (with JJ, da'Bear, et al). Having work done on the deck, actually a screened porch for the wife, I get a 4 foot overhang for my toys. Anyway, been out of commision for outdoor cooking for 2.5 weeks and going crazy. Tonight managed to get to my mini and did a couple of nice fillets.
People, this is like having a (better than) resturant quality inviroment to do steaks. It saved my sanity till this project is completed.
If you have room & desire, I highly recommend the mini just for situations you don't think about.
As allways, appreciate ya'll more than you know. I'm here, even if silent. hehehe

Comments