Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Wintry Mix (of ribs)

toothpicktoothpick Posts: 154
edited 12:40PM in EggHead Forum
Earlier in the week I got some very good input from the forum on whether to use foil or not while cooking ribs. Today I did a couple of different styles--one group with foil and one without. Right now I'm so full of ribs that I'm going to bed. But before I did I thought I'd post a pic or 3 and let you know I'll give a full report here in the near future.

Thanks again to all who gave me ideas.

067.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

Comments

• The ribs look really nice. Great job. I guess since you are so full of ribs that you need to go to bed the ribs were pretty good.

Let us know what you used as a rub and sauce and your set ups. Thanks for sharing.
  • They look awesome - Great photos
  • I look forward to hearing your thoughts comparing/contrasting the taste of each style.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,048
    I will take the ones you culled :)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• smoky bsmoky b Posts: 648
    wow great looking ribs!