Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Loin recipies

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just bought some pork loins today...came 2 to a pack. Anyone have any suggested recipies? Thanks

Comments

• devlor,[p]These are pork tenderloins.[p]
  • TRex
    TRex Posts: 2,714
    Options
    slicedtenderloins.jpg
    <p />devlor,[p]In that case, the link below will show you how I do them - pretty simple.[p]Others will give you recipes that include stuffing, and there's a great coffee-crusted recipe out there from QBabe I believe.[p]TRex
    [ul][li]Pork Tenderloins[/ul]
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    devlor, pork tenderloins are pretty simple. If they are pre-marinated, all you need to do is cook at about 350 - I prefer indirect - until done. 140 does nicely but some folks prefer 155 to 160 (like my wife). If not premarinated, choose your favorite rub, cover it nicely and then let it rest for an hour or so in the refrigerator. Then 350 till done. THese are hard to mess up and delicious.

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    devlor,[p]We just did pork tenderloins tonight, as a matter of fact. Those coffee-crusted ones that TRex mentioned. It's a favorite of mine, but I hadn't done them in awhile. Had planned to stuff them, but one thing lead to another and I simply ran out of time today. So, I went the quick route and did them direct on a raised grid, about 325°-350° for about 30-40 minutes. I didn't have time to do the sauce, but if you can, it's worth it. I also only let it sit with the rub for about an hour, and it worked just fine. Served with a tossed salad, black beans and yellow rice. [p]pork-tenderloin.jpg[p]Out of this world good![p]Tonia
    :~)

[ul][li]Coffee-Crusted Pork Tenderloins[/ul]
  • Smokey Bob
    Options
    TRex, I did the coffee crusted recipe TRex mentioned using a pork loin several weeks ago..in a word FANTASTIC.[p]SB