Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kinda OT: Bread switcheroo!

Options
WokOnMedium
WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks to Hoss I went out on YouTube to expand my bread baking horizons. In doing so I came across this website: http://www.breadtopia.com

I wasn't home because Santa was such a great guy and brought tickets to the Lion King, so I was staying with family for the weekend. After viewing the website, I thought I could do that right now! So I invaded their kitchen and stirred up a batch of dough. Set it on the counter to rise for its 18 hours and headed to the Lion King.

When I returned from the Lion King I said my hellos to my hosts and quickly went to check to see if it was really working and what my dough was doing. When I lifted the towel if found this:

IMG00424.jpg
I began laughing so hard I had to cross my legs! Apparently my family had switched my dough with some store bought slices of bread and some flour. It took me a few seconds to process what I was seeing!

When I found my dough and baked it up, it turned out really nice...can't wait to pop some in the Egg.

IMG00428.jpg

Comments