Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's cooking today?

Options
PG
PG Posts: 50
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just curios to see what everyone is eggin today.......I have a small 3.5lb brisket on now and doin some ABT's and grilled pineapple later on......looks like a beautiful day......Page

Comments

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    PG,[p]I did Fajitas and ABT's last night and I'm doing Maple Glazed Salmon for lunch today.[p]Beers,[p]GrillMeister
    Austin, TX

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Bob V
    Bob V Posts: 195
    Options
    Me, I'm going for Chef Wil's Louisiana Stuffed Brisket. Put it on at 7am over pecan wood, planning for dinner around 6.[p]My local butcher (yes, Kim, I went to Cliff's Meat Market) hadn't butterflied a brisket flat before, so he wanted every detail of how I was going to cook it and what it would be stuffed with. Then he made me promise to bring him by a piece...[p]Bob V
  • Dave
    Dave Posts: 163
    Options
    PG,[p]I'm fixing Brats for lunch & a Turkey Breast for dinner this evening. [p] Dave

• Gretl
    Gretl Posts: 670
    Options
    PG,
    I did pizzas for dinner last night and spare ribs waiting for the rain to ease up a bit today. I'll post the pizza success later.
    cheers,
    G.

• tach18k
    tach18k Posts: 1,607
    Options
    PG,
    I have some pulled beef now in a cooler resting, a first pulled item for me. ran a full 12 hours at 240 all night got it to 185 where it leveled off, then pushed to 195+ then wraped it up. We'll see it later today.

• Smokey Bandit
    Options
    PG,[p]I pulled of 3 delicious racks of ribs yesterday, and I have 2 delicious birds smoking today. After that I am grilling some beer brats.
  • Banker John
    Banker John Posts: 583
    Options
    PG,
    Today, I cooked a nice piece of white tail deer. I couldn't tell you the cut of meat... I'm not a butcher. The meat was cut from the hind quarter.[p]I marinated it in Jack Daniels, Worchestchire (sp?) sauce, Balsamic vinegar, fresh garlic, kosher salt and Dizzy Dust. After marinating for about 2 hours, I cooked direct on a raised grid at 330 with heavy hickory smoke until an internal of 137. Sliced against the grain.[p]Served wiht yellow rice, ceasar salad and fresh green beans from the garden. It was a family hit after church![p]Banker John

• FatDog
    FatDog Posts: 164
    Options
    PG,
    My daughter and her boyfriend are coming over for dinner so I'm making some Cornish game hens. I coated them with my currently secret rub (till I can get it published on my web site). Right now, they are smoking at about 275 and are at an internal temp of 143 degrees. Maybe some fresh broccolli and steamed brown rice with them ... and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Sounds good to me.[p]Doc

• Rumrunner
    Rumrunner Posts: 563
    Options
    Banker John, here is a free spell checker. It works great for forums.[p]Rum

[ul][li]spell checker[/ul]