Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

AAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Saints just won...kricky!!!!
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• I'm going outside and stand in the rain....sniff....
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    So the Super Bowl is Peyton vs Archie? :laugh:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Rooster K
    Rooster K Posts: 416
    I guess youcan't fumble it 6 times and win. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
  • Bash
    Bash Posts: 1,011
    Now that the best team won, I can head off to bed. :woohoo: :laugh: :);)
  • Sorry, Guys (and gals). :(

It was an awesome game, and bittersweet, since we love Favre and the Saints! :silly:

The Super Bowl will be a fantastic matchup, whichever team had won tonight.
  • what seth said. to much darn ben gay on the hands...
  • cookn biker
    Eggsactly!! :pinch:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • great game, good season, looking forward to superbowl and all the good eats to cook on bge
  • cookn biker
    You best be smothering you face with that pillow too Richard! Your mean. B)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Bash
    Bash Posts: 1,011
    Just kidding - it was a great game. I like pulling for the underdog. Just wasn't Brett's night.

My real team (Ga Tech) got beat by Georgia this year, so I know what defeat tastes like.
  • Uhhhhhhhh - how do you type crying? :laugh:

LJ
  • cookn biker
    hahaha
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • BBQMaven
    BBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    Who Dat Who Dat
    Kent Madison MS
  • don't cry to much Jim, the folks in mn are already 3 sheets in the wind and celebrating! freezing mind numbing cold and booze does that to you...LOL!
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    It was a great game, sad for Faaarrrrrrvvvrrreee, but very happy for the Saints.
  • cookn biker
    And I'm going in 18 dayz..what am I thinking.. oh yea frinds, food and booze. :laugh: :silly:
    oh and ice fishing and snowmobiling..woohooo!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    You are right, it was a great game!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 543
    great game
    Egging on two larges + 36" Blackstone griddle
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Kharma got the Vikings and it worked out great for the Saints!!
  • Great Game!!! With a great win. All you people that said you would do something when the Saints went to the Super Bowl, it's time to get Busy. Hell's a freezin!!! WHO DAT!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Rooster K
    Rooster K Posts: 416
    Kharma had nothing to do with it. Turnovers had everything to do with it.
  • cookn biker
    hahaha :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    I agree with that.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Boudreau was a wicked and evil man in life, so it was no surprise when he found himself in Hell after his death. His first day there, the Devil approached him:

"How do you like it here, Boudreau?"

"Oh, it's jus' fine for me, Mr. Devil. It feels like da bayou Saint Louie in July."

This angered the Devil, who turned the thermostat all the way up to it's maximum, and came back the next day, asking Boudreau how much he liked that.

"It's jus' fine for me, Mr. Devil. It feels like da Bayou Ponpon in August."

The sent Satan into a rage, and he cranked the thermostat all the way down this time and returned to a shivering Boudreau, blue with cold and covered with frost. "How does this suit you, Boudreau," the Devil asked, grinning, "like it now??"

Replied Boudreau, "Oh, you make me one happy Cajun, Mr. Devil, yes you did."

"Happy? How can you be happy??" asked the Devil, astonished.

"Now I know da Saints done won da Super Bowl."
  • Yep, what might have been! If only THIS Vikings team had shown up last week! Wasn't sure who to cheer-old Bret or the Aints.
  • cookn biker
    Brave of you.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    FWIW, I'll be pulling for them in two weeks.