Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wireless thermometer manufacturer's website.

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A few days ago, McKevin posted about a wireless bbq thermometer. I found the manufacturer's (Wireless Alarm Products, Inc.) website complete with photos and (perhaps some rather dated) info. It's slow to load, and no, it's not the bbq fork that first appears. Click on the photo for additional info.[p]The price is no better than that offered by McKevin's BGE contact, so get it from him. Then write me and tell me why not to buy it (my wife said the kids need SHOES before I buy another BBQ accessory...the gall of that woman!)[p]Gerard[p]I apologize in advance if I've broken forum rules by posting the website below, but as McKevin stated, I've got absolutely no financial interest in the company.
[ul][li]Wireless Alarms[/ul]

Comments

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    Thanks for the link. Interesting to not that "A new model in March (WAP700) will allow a meat probe for BBQ applications." - I'm going to hold the link and wait for the model 700.

• Gfw,[p]I'm guessing that they're already out since Kevin's contact states he has them and since Cunningham Gas has them on their website. I wonder if that description isn't pretty old.[p]Oh well, this should be easily figured out with a quick call to the manufacturer or to either vendor come Monday.[p]Gerard