Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - A Few Questions

Lanier JimLanier Jim Posts: 504
edited 1:45PM in EggHead Forum
Evening folks - got a few questions and one poll.

1. So my lazy rearend doesn't have to go looking...when is the OKC...where, hotel, etc? I might have to join in that one. I'd like you fine folks to see just how "nasty" a guy I am. :)

2. Fidel - send me an email with the info on the get together. Again - same as above - "Nasty" Lanier Jim would like to join in. Let me know what I can bring...I have a small refridgerator with a little bit of produce in it.

3. The Poll - please take your number of posts and divide it by the months you've been a member. That should give you a close average of how many posts you make a month. My number was 135.6...373 posts / 2.75 months = 135.6 see below. Well, it was before the last 2 I made
posts.jpg

Post your number...and don't worry, No more "Locker Room Humor" - back to food only (since the remodeling is 95% done)

LJ

Comments

• Would it be okay for my "nasty" self to attend or do I need forum approval first? :) I know, I know - one night of some adult hints and down the toilet I go. :laugh:

LJ
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    233.791....I need a life!!!! :(
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    It's pretty wide open fest, heck I even sneaked in last year!
    :whistle: :ermm:
  • 181 -- what does this mean :ohmy:
  • ;) and you were so quiet, too :whistle:
  • Trust me DoW - I have a reason but will let the board figure it out. :) Hey - check your email...I ain't "pinging" again...though "pang" or "yoohoo" might be in the future. :laugh:

LJ
  • got it and back at ya twice ;)
  • Replied - I think some must have figured the poll out already and don't want to post. :laugh:

Hey - doing ribs tomorrow or Sunday - got my own special technique that's been in the family for a long time...makes for some great ribs. Sauce is awesome too...well, to us it is.

LJ
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

There is a slight problem with calculating posts over a given time. When the forum changed over to this forum, Dec. 2007, a lot of "Member Since" dates and post counts, for one reason or another counts, didn't transfer to this new forum. Some folks have been members before Dec. '07 and have more posts if that matters.

GG
  • GG, anyone here that has continuous posts from before 2007, particularly the quality posts that people like you put up, do not need averages, pure and simple. 10000+ posts and something like 9458 of them were great. I'm reaching for 1000 and 15 were good, I need to up my game for the next 9000 to catch up.

Doug
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    DOW is awake? :laugh:
  • Not DOW, DIE (Doug In Eggmonton)

Doug
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Hah....ya big loser!!!!!!!

235.5 :laugh:
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Doug in Eggmonton wrote:
    ...I'm reaching for 1000 and 15 were good, I need to up my game for the next 9000 to catch up.

Doug

:laugh: Give me a break Doug, you have put up a lot of great stuff, and very helpful too.

You crack me up.

Kent