Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm Back! Sober and Extremely Happy

Options
Lanier Jim
Lanier Jim Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Yeah baby....if you get offended by some good clean humor - time to go back to the main forum.

First - thanks for all the email and support. It's good to know you fine folks support us Poor Ass Georgia Redneck Boys. You want to hear the funniest part about last night - My wife was sitting next to me with a margarita in one hand and a tissue in the other to wipe her eyes she was laughing so hard. She did have a qoute that I can't post - but trust me, that girl wanted to kick 2 peoples butt and especially the little...how did she put it...oh yeah, "rectum fungus" :laugh: that hid behind the visitor name.

As for the other part - well.....yeah, that was true too! Here's the before....

Please notice the tub :)
a6.jpg

And here's the after
a7.jpg

Yep - I woke up this afternoon at 1:30pm - bottle of Scotch still in my hand - and breakfast in the tub...since that's where my ass fell asleep! :laugh:

So what is the best eggfest or get together to meet most of you clowns and clownettes?

LJ

Comments