Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Kc EggFest Banner

poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
edited 5:29PM in EggHead Forum
our banner is up on the http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggfests.html
website. check it out

Thanks Larry
·

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Larry:

Might want to check the url . . .

This is what I got:

The webpage cannot be found
    ·
  • poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
    it's fixed thank you
    ·
    This is a tad more direct:

http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggfests.html
    ·
    Thanks Larry!

Looking forward to it and am getting daughter pumped up for this fest also!
    ·
    I am looking forward to it also. the more the merrier.
    Thanks
    Larry
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Larry, I'll see what's happening the closer we get. When are the details going to be posted, you know?
    Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
    Hello Molly, I am working on them. I have a meeting with the city next week. we are still in the planning stage. We are looking for ideas that people would like to see done. Carwash mike is going to do his famous ribs and a rib class. So any input would be helpfull. We are looking for somebody to do a BGE 101. Thinking about a Iron Egg Chef competition, furthest distance traveled prize. before and after party.

Everybody that has signed up, will be the first in line to get updates.

I hope to have you come to KC.

Larry
    ·