Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

KC EggFest Input

poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
edited 11:47PM in EggHead Forum
As most of you know. We are hosting KANSAS CITY'S First
Eggfest. To make it a success, I would like to ask you The eggheads for your ideas and thoughts. I have been to 1 eggfest and am planning to go to okcfest. So my fellow Egg Heads what would you like to see or do @ a egg fest event. we are going to have a meet & great. Hopefully we will have the banner up within the next week. Feel free to email me if you dont want to post.
Thank You for your input!!!

Larry :)

Comments

• I can't make your fest. But I sure wish I could. Afterall, when I worked for an Olathe based company, I would eat BBQ til I was stuffed everynight! You guys have it good in the KC area, let me tell ya. It was the reason this Canuck got into charcoal cooking in the first place! You just can't find good BBQ up here. Now that I'm an Egghead, I'm the envy of the neighborhood. But still not as good as you KC guys.
    Wish you luck with your Fest!
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Afterparty is always the best part and usually when some of the best food is cooked with Fidelfest being the exception this year. :woohoo:
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    If you take your q's from OKC it'll be great. Chris works his butt off to make sure everyone has a great time. Golf scramble, set up hotel, meet & greet, out to eat with friends, door prizes, iron egg chef comp, after party, just to name a few. ;)
  • poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
    Yes we do have good BBQ all over KC. I am thinking about a prize for the furthest distance traveled.
    I have thought about a after party. I have heard about some after parties. That a great idea.
    Keep them coming

Larry
    Yes I heard Chris puts on a awesome eggfest
    Thanks

Larry
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Have to eat a lot of beans to win that! :laugh:-RP
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,408
    poolguy,

Um, what have you heard about afterparties? :whistle: :huh: :blush:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    I didn't catch that at first Randy.... :laugh:
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Ask volunteers to teach small classes on different cooks or egging 101..always a crowd pleaser.
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I'm innocent. :ohmy: :ohmy:

Mike
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I will teach some form of class Larry.

Mike
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,408
    I wasn't even there :unsure:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Thank you Mike I have you down. I have a meeting with the city Tuesday, Hope it goes well.

Larry