Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spatchcock

Rolling Egg
Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Me and my lovely wife are going out to eat tonight with another couple so we have my parents coming over to keep the rugrats. I always try to fix dinner for them and have it ready so they will be able to enjoy the evening as well. Today I called my mom and ask what they wanted for dinner and she said I didn't have to cook (her usual statement) and then she follwed that with "some chicken off the egg would be good." :) So per moms request I have them a bird on with baked potato and beans. Now that I'm cooking and smelling that bird, It's got me wanting to stay home :ermm: My wife always laughs at me when I say that, but I guarantee that bird will be better than what I eat tonight. Maybe there will be leftovers :ermm: Anyways..., I dusted it with Dizzy Dust, went raised at 400 and I'm going to smother it in bbq sauce (per mom). I hope everyone enjoys the evening and NO Fighting on here while I'm gone :woohoo: Later

IMG_6535.jpg

Comments