Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bone in Pork Roast--It's What's for Dinner!!

AlwaysGolfAlwaysGolf Posts: 704
edited 6:03PM in EggHead Forum
Another night of egging complete. Egged a 8 bone roast for dinner and had neighbors over. It was fabulous. Egged at 275 for about 2.5 hours until internal of 155 then a quick sear on both sides at 500 degrees for about 2 minutes a side.

Wife and neighbors raved about it. Was very moist and tender. Will definitely do again making a whole crown with stuffing and invite a few more neighbors and friends.

Right off the Egg.

DSC01995.jpg

After slicing:

DSC01996.jpg

Comments

• I wish I were your neighbor - looks great
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    YUMMEE!Like big pig lollipops!Great pics! ;)
  •  
    Very nice AlwaysGolf, that looks like it was cooked to perfection. Nice job.

Gator

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,599
    Alvin that looks good. What did you put on it?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Mickey, rub with EVOO, The Goya Adobo you and the wife liked and sprinkled with paprika.
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,305
    I'm with Hoss, nice looking pig lollipops.
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Nice job. I did my first 8 bone pork roast recently and it knocked my socks off. Yours looks great.