Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

MikeO, True Master at Work

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,295
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It is amazing how much information we get here every day, and sometimes it is hard to remember some of the great things we have talked about. I suggested a "blast from the past" type of thing a while ago, where we repost things from the archives on occasion.[p]I was cleaning off the HUGE pile of papers on my desk...80 percent are printouts from this forum. Reading thru them, I came across this post from one of our true masters and artists, MikeO. [p]This is the improvisation king at work. Many of you probably saw it, but here it is again for those who didn't. And for those who did, like me, but forgot how great this post was. And what an incredible cook we have in our midst.[p]NB[p]
[ul][li]Master at Work[/ul]
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

Comments