Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

With All This Pizza Talk, You Gotta Check Out This New Invention

Mac  in NCMac in NC Posts: 287
edited 12:12AM in EggHead Forum
I've noticed a growing trend of folks here wanting to get into cooking pizzas on the Egg. I don't know if its a Spring thing or what, but whatever it is, it's a good thing! I too, have started making pizzas but was having a hard time sliding them on the pizza stone. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I ordered this AMAZINGLY clever pizza peel from a guy named Gary Casper. He claimed it would put the pizza exactly where you want it....on the stone. Well, it does just that. He's just starting out and I told him I'd let the good folks here on the BGE forum know about it. I assure you it's a great product (well made) and extremely helpful when it comes to pizza making and baking. I've used it several times now and it does exactly what he claims. Check out the video demo. Really cool!
He's selling them for 20 bucks plus 10 bucks to cover S&H. Well worth the $$$. Feel free to check out his site. And in case you're wondering, I'm not making a dime off this. I just thought I would share the info. [p]Have a great Easter! Mac[p]