Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

With All This Pizza Talk, You Gotta Check Out This New Invention

Options
Mac  in NC
Mac in NC Posts: 287
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've noticed a growing trend of folks here wanting to get into cooking pizzas on the Egg. I don't know if its a Spring thing or what, but whatever it is, it's a good thing! I too, have started making pizzas but was having a hard time sliding them on the pizza stone. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I ordered this AMAZINGLY clever pizza peel from a guy named Gary Casper. He claimed it would put the pizza exactly where you want it....on the stone. Well, it does just that. He's just starting out and I told him I'd let the good folks here on the BGE forum know about it. I assure you it's a great product (well made) and extremely helpful when it comes to pizza making and baking. I've used it several times now and it does exactly what he claims. Check out the video demo. Really cool!
He's selling them for 20 bucks plus 10 bucks to cover S&H. Well worth the $$$. Feel free to check out his site. And in case you're wondering, I'm not making a dime off this. I just thought I would share the info. [p]Have a great Easter! Mac[p]www.superpeel.com