Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg Cookbook

Options
YB
YB Posts: 3,861
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It is finally here and you can order from BGE retail store and Ed Fisher will sign it for you.
Larry

Cookbookforwebsite_001.jpg

The book that fans of the Big Green Egg have been waiting for! The 320-page, hardcover Big Green Egg Cookbook contains extensive color photography and more than 160 delicious recipes that utilize the unique cooking abilities of the EGG; many of the recipes were inspired by EGGheads and EGGfests. Inside you'll find inventive recipes that range from modern twists on tried-and-true barbecue favorites to gourmet recipes with sophisticated flavors. Available mid-January only at your local Big Green Egg dealer. Call now to reserve your copy!

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    I hope BGE World Hq mails out soon.... :)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• YB
    Options
    I heard they are going out soon.
    Larry
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    You know, ups called this morning saying a delivery is coming today. I couln't think what I ordered. I betcha it's the cookbook. woohoo!! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • YB
    Options
    I bet your right Molly.
    Larry
  • does it have three hour ribs?
    heh heh heh
  • YB
    Options
    Only if you boil them first Jeff.LOL

Larry
  • thebtls
    thebtls Posts: 2,300
    Options
    ...at $50 I'll wait for the movie.
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    UPS called you? I have never gotten a call from UPS - except for the time I filed a $3000 damage claim.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• mr toad
    mr toad Posts: 779
    Options
    i thought you did ribs in the microwave

mr toad
    See no Evil - Hear no Evil - Speak no Evil
                        Smoke no Evil

BGE - Mini, Small, Medium, Large
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Yes, it was strange, I agree. Phone rang at 7am. No one ever calls that early. Recorded message saying a sig. is required.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    I think one of the first books had 45 minute ribs. 3 hour baby backs, sounds like a challenge.

Mike
  • YB
    Options
    I do Rodney in a pot of water.
    Larry
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    with shipping it's $60, but having it signed let alone getting it 3 or 4 months earlier than what Amazon and others can sell it is fine with me. Besides since Tweev accused us low life's of eating cheap, undesirable food I can afford the cookbook...just won't have enough sense to buy the expensive ingredients called for in the recipes! :S
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.