Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jeeps

Options
Rolling Egg
Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Did a post a couple month's ago asking if anyone was into Jeeps and got a few responses. I was on the look for one and finally found one that I liked. It's a 2003 Sport. I know Sparky posted a few pics of his sharp ride. Any others into these things? Can't wait for summer!
IMG_6528.jpg

Comments

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Dude,that looks awesome man!!!!!Congrats.I think that you're gonna have fun with that :) Those full doors come in handy at the drive-through windows :P Very nice man,I'm jealous :blush: I just ordered a stainless header for mine,hopefully I'll be rollin again within a week :)
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Options
    Thanks Doug. I got a long way to go with it to get it like I want it. Still wanting to get it up looking like yours. probably take me a few years throwing spare change at it now and again. Probably going to start with some Bushwacker fender flares and a few armor guards. Then on to the lift in a year or so. Thanks for the compiments. Maybe one day I can drive over for a little offroad wheelin!