Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Official BGE (cook) book

Options
ThunderBunny
ThunderBunny Posts: 132
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Do any of you folks know when exactly this thing comes out?
This must be sacrilege here, but a couple of those official Weber cookbooks were pretty darn good. If the BGE folks can come up with a product just as good, if not better, I could be quite interested.
What's the skinny?

Comments

• skihorn
    skihorn Posts: 600
    Options
    Is there a new one coming out? There has been one out for some time. It is a little pricey. I got mine as a gift. It certainly has a lot of great recipes. However, to be honest, the recipe section of this website has that and more. The only advantage to the recipe book is that you have it in bound form and the recipes have been selected to be the best at least theoretically.

Freddie
    League City, TX
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    This one is a really nice coffee table type book that will retail for about $50. It should be at the BGE HQ on Monday. The big thing about this book is that every recipe has been tried (and retried if necessary to get proportions correct) and every recipe is complete - that is, it has amounts, times and temperatures. This will be a book that you will be proud to keep out - and use.