Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Newbie to the BGE

SnorkSnork Posts: 15
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just signed up and wanted to say hello to everyone on the site. I have found a ton of information, and find it very resourceful.

I bought the Large Egg New Years Eve, and have cooked on it 4 times already and love it. I have never cooked with anything but gas for the last 14 years, but I am finding my way with lump. All cooks have been fairly low temp, except for a beer can chicken, have yet to use the grilling feature. My next plan is to do a pizza, I am interested in advice on the setup. I was planning on using the plate setter legs down, the ceramic feet for spacers and the pizza stone on top. What size stone do you recommend? I have heard to use the bigger stone for the large. Thanks for the info and advice.

Comments