Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Myron Mixon on Leno tonite!!

13»

Comments

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    I have thought the exact same thing. Not even a shot of him. I know the one show he was cooking at another contest.
  • Crimsongator
    Probably not going to be there.
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Paul is from McKinney, Tx. It's about 5 miles north of Plano.
  • thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    I think he will be himself. But it's a school night and my bedtime is way before Jay comes on the TV. I'll count on you guys for the reviews.
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • Crimsongator
    Wonder if he will get another appearance.
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    Well spoken sir. Taking one of his lines and changing it just a bit, when you been around the man you know the man. Those that know him I believe would agree totaly with you. We consider him and his total team good friends and have recieved a tremendous amount of help and support from them. Myron's career is BBQ and he wants the sport to grow. He told me once if we don't help the young teams the sport won't grow. Reality TV wants what will sell and Myron is doing a good job at giving them what they want. He has put in a lot of hours and road a lot of miles to get where he is at and I hope this is a great sucess for him.

Poppasam
    Jus-Fer-Fun Cooking Crew
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    That was a great Sunday at the Egg Store. Mr.Myron is one of the best instructors that I know. Having been in vocational education I've seen a lot of hands on instruction and he is good at it. What you stated about what he gave out in the class is very true. I've been to his school and that Sunday was a bargin. Your post I hope has helped some folks see what the show is all about. If you get the chance to see him do a presentation at a MBN contest go for it. You will enjoy it.

Poppasam
    Jus-Fer-Fun Coking Crew