Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cooks - Painting - Building a Cabinet

Options
Lanier Jim
Lanier Jim Posts: 505
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well - between brush strokes and building a cabinet - I managed lunch on Scrappy Do and dinner on both Scooby and Scrappy. Talk about time management!

The day started with a Starbuck's 64oz high octane coffee. I figured I might be able to pee my way out of alot of work...wrong! I was so wired - I installed a new roof too! Early lunch today - burgers on Scrappy...

Boy this little thing gets rockin
m1.jpg

Just dusted with some Bad Byron's Butt Rub and raised Mini Woo grate - Awesome
m2.jpg

Dinner - that flat chicken thing with my special rub and smoked sausage with homemade BBQ sauce
md2.jpg
md1.jpg

Scooby ate the chicken and Scrappy enjoyed the sausage
md3.jpg
md4.jpg

Now - I ain't much on presentation - but making it taste good is my specialty...just add a little paint :laugh:
md5.jpg

Even the roasted b-red taters were good
md7.jpg

Plated - also had some baked beans in a small CI my wife had - Scrappy did the honors
md8.jpg

All in all - not bad for a guy that painted and built a cabinet too. Easy to do with the Egg...set it and let it go...and of course, the 24 Advil I had today helped some too.

LJ

Comments