Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ping: RoodfoodEgg

Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
edited 9:26AM in EggHead Forum
Vince,
Where are you located in Morro Bay? I'd be more than happy to meet you somewhere and we can chat face-to-face. I live about as far north in MB as you can go without getting into Cayucos. I have three Eggs, large, small and mini.
Rich

Comments

• I thought emails to members would result into a message in my reader; I noticed you had earlier asked a question about this function working. I just happened to see this "Ping" item in the forum.

I'm almost as far south as possible, one block from Golf Course, just up from Main St.

We're still unpacking boxes. The BBQ I brought is plumbed for natural gas, but this house does not have an outside connection. So I'm thinking this is the time to get that BGE.

I would like to meet at some point.

By the way, I've seen references in other posts to a recipe for Tri-Tip from Morro Bay Rich, but I can't find it. Where is it?

Thanks.