Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Smoke 'N Things - How about a couple of recipes

QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
edited 10:17PM in EggHead Forum
Hi David,[p]Boy, you guys really cranked out some GREAT food Saturday at the Florida Fest. I'd love to get a couple of the recipes to try, now that I can actually move again.....! [p]The Mustard Beef was truly outstanding and those pineapple things were awesome, too. I missed the cheese-filled pepper thingies, but would LOVE to try them (I did see them coming off the cooker and they looked very yummy)...[p]When you get a second, would you consider posting them?[p]We had a lot of fun with you, Marie, Barbara, Brian and Kitty on Friday night at the Meet and head should have hurt more on Saturday, but thank goodness for those Mimosas of yours on Saturday morning...I'm sure they're the reason I did so well![p]Looking forward to doing it again next year!